#CONNECT Europe, the first European & International Automotive Mobility Forum.
Create an event dedicated to the European and International Automotive Trade and Repair Ecosystem to:
• Exchange: promote European and International networking between dealership groups, heads of trade, repair groups, and associations.
• Anticipate: review the major changes in the sector, whether technological, regulatory, environmental, societal or mobility oriented
• Inspire: benefit from feedback from the field and identify business opportunities
We will focus on the following 3 main themes by means of 4 plenary sessions and 12 workshops:
• Green Deal and the future of mobility
• Big Data and Connectivity
• Contractual relationships between manufacturers, distributors and repairers
To encourage networking and keep the conversations flowing outside the formal sessions, there will be regular breaks, lunches and a gala dinner.
Top European and international leaders from the upstream and downstream automotive world:
• C-level executives of European independent distribution groups
• C-level executives of independent European repairers
•Associations representing the interests of automotive dealers & repairers in Europe, member of CECRA
• American, Chinese, Indian and Canadian automotive dealers associations
• European dealer councils